Annual Donors & Financial Reports
The Chicago Council on Global Affairs is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (tax ID 36-2181969) and is committed to being transparent about its funding sources.
Each year, we publish a comprehensive list of all our donors and make available our Form 990 and audited financial statements. The Council is rated a four-star charity by Charity Navigator.
Annual Reports and Financial Support
- 2021 Form 990
- 2021 Audited Financial Statement
- 2020 Form 990
- 2020 Audited Financial Statement
- 2019 Financial Support
- 2019 Audited Financial Statement
- 2019 Form 990
- 2018-19 Financial Support
- 2018-19 Audited Financial Statement
- 2018-19 Form 990
- 2017-18 Financial Support
- 2017-18 Audited Financial Statement
- 2017-18 Form 990
- 2016-17 Financial Support
- 2016-17 Form 990
- 2015-16 Financial Support
- 2015-16 Form 990
- 2014-15 Financial Support
- 2013-14 Financial Support
- 2012-13 Financial Support
- 2011-12 Financial Support
- 2008-09 Annual Report
- 2006-07 Annual Report
- 2002-05 Annual Report
- 2002 Annual Report
Foundation Support Grants from private, corporate, and family foundations enable us to produce commentary, analysis, and research in three key areas – public opinion and US foreign policy, global food and agriculture, and global cities.
Corporate Partnerships and Sponsorships We work with companies to customize a menu of engagement and sponsorship opportunities informed by their goals, content interests, target audience, and level of anticipated support.